Team of Certified Spanish Translators and Interpreters in
Los Angeles - Gabby
(Court Registered French Interpreter and Translator)
Gabby is a state and federal certified Spanish translator and interpreter, as well as court registered French interpreter and translator based in Los Angeles, California. Please see below for her information.
Gabby Sosa - Federal and State Certified Spanish translator and interpreter based in Los Angeles, California, USA. (License No. 301087)
- Court Certified Spanish Interpreter for the U.S. Federal Courts
- Court Certified Spanish Interpreter in the State of California
- Court Registered French Interpreter in the State of California
International Newspaper Marketing Association
International Law Enforcement Academy
Conference Interpreters, Panama City, Panama
The Russian Connection, New York, NY
University of Southern California
Simultaneous & Consecutive Interpreting for the Counties of
San Bernardino, Riverside, Orange, Los Angeles & Inyo.
Simultaneous & Consecutive Interpreting
Depositions & Trials
Presentations and Q & A’s
Tours & Sightseeing
Telephone & Video Interpreting upon request
Sundance Film Festival
Los Angeles Latino International Film Festival
- So Cal School of Interpreting, USA - Federal Interpreting, Criminal I & II, Sight Translation
- Diplomatische Akademie Wien, Austria – classes in German/French/English, Masters in Intl Economics
- E.A.E.M.E., Belgium – classes in French/German/English, Masters in International Environmental Law
- UCSC, USA – B.A. in Politics & Environmental Studies, Minor in French, Spanish T.A.
- Colegio Las Esclavas, Republic of Panama
Voice-over, Dubbing, Translating, Proofing, Subtitling
References are available upon request.
Passed State & Federal Certification Exams on the first try!